Looking for a Safety and Health expert witness? Bart Leist has over 30 years in safety management experience. Specialties and expertise lie in the following:
- Safety Programs (Was it effective, OSHA compliant, and was it being followed).
- OSHA compliance. (Training, inspections, work practices, tools, equipment, machinery, etc.).
- Accident Investigation.
- Safety & Health training.
- Fall protection.
- Lockout / Tagout.
- Respiratory Protection.
- Forklifts (Powered Industrial Trucks).
- Conducting safety and health inspections to identify hazards.
- Aerial Lifts and Scissor Lifts.
- And much more.
Experience + Passion = A Safety Guy on a Mission!
“People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.” Theodore Roosevelt
My safety career started after an accident resulting in an amputation and a job opening for a new Safety Director. Not a good time to step into a new position, but I loved the work and made a career in doing what I felt was important work that affected people’s lives. 30 years later, I still love the work and especially enjoy helping workers and workplaces be more safe. But when things go wrong, and you need someone who is experienced and passionate about safety, look no further, you are in the right place.
- Certified Safety Professional.
- Authorized Construction OSHA Outreach Trainer.
- Safety Director at Colgate Palmolive, Ichikoh Manufacturing, Kentucky Trailers, and Safety Specialist at Phillip Morris.
- Safety consultant to many general industry, manufacturing, and construction companies.
- Have conducted countless safety training sessions, inspections, accident investigations, and OSHA audits.
- Reviewed too many written safety programs that were garbage so I developed my own which reflects OSHA’s recommended safety & health guidelines.